Friday, July 11, 2014

eleventh of july.

Eleventh of July is my mum's birthday. My family had an earlier dinner celebration at Wah Lok restaurant in Carlton Hotel on Tuesday night. This is due to the different commitments and conflicting schedules that my family and I have. My bro is unable to make it tonight due to an army-related duty while I have night computing classes on Wednesday and Thursday. The dishes served were exquisite. We captured the particular moment with this family photo:

Tonight, we decided on a vegetarian dinner at Novena Square at LingZhi Vegetarian restaurant. There was a salad dish in the menu called the 'Rock and Roll Salad'. It was fascinating as the waitress appeared with a glass jar stuffed with vegetables and salad dressing. She began shaking the salad jar like a bartender with his cocktail shaker tins.

Much later at night, my bro knocked off from his duty and we had our cake-singing with the classic candle-blowing session. Here is a photo of my mum and cake:

About a week ago, I was still cracking my brains for the perfect birthday gift. It struck me that perhaps a cosmetic product may be an appropriate one. So in the end, my siblings and I shared the cost of Missha's Time Revolution Skin Essence. The product was featured in the Taiwanese variety show, 女人我最大.

Right now, I'm having a dilemma. I'm deciding on whether I should book a bus ticket to Melacca with my intern friends at Bioinformatics Institute or to attend the A* Star Scholar Network chalet at Sentosa next weekend. Give me some time and I will think about it..

No comments: