Monday, July 14, 2014

Good, but a tinge of Disappointment.

To my disappointment, 23 minutes into Extra Time, Germany put the ball into Argentina's net and made it count. My heart sank. Argentina lost! And I lost the $10 bet too. It was a really close game and Germany got away with it.

The above anti-gambling advertisement has drawn a lot of criticisms online and even on Straits Times. All I have to say is that: Boy, don't worry about your savings. Germany wins and your dad gets his return bet winnings. Today marks the closure of World Cup 2014.

I may be going down to Chinatown tomorrow evening with my intern colleagues, Andrea, Apexa and Viki to check out the Singapore Food Festival. The next upcoming event will be a visit to the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) blood bank where Edwin and I will have our blood suck for a cause.

No comments: